Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thursday Obsessions

Webster's Wine Bar. I love wine. I love cheese. Websters is a great place that combines two of my loves in a cozy atmosphere. I wouldn't recommend going here on the weekends, the coziness feels more jam packed, but during the week its a great place to get a bottle of wine, a plate of cheese and catch up with your girlfriends.

America's Test Kitchen Cooking for Two I love to cook for me and Ian. I find cooking to be relaxing and am always on the hunt for a new recipe. I hate that most recipes are for 4-6 people, and I'm not a big fan of leftovers. I bought this cookbook after glancing at a few recipes and thought this looks doable. I have made a few things out of it so far, a chicken and couscous dish, lasagna, and apple dumplings. What I love most about this book is that nothing goes to waste. I have extra feta-they have a recipe next to the recipe that calls for feta that uses up my feta in a yummy side dish. It's awesome-and a delicious lasagna for only two people? heck yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment