Saturday, March 6, 2010

PITA Saturdays

A recurring theme I've seen lately is a feature of the bloggers "Favorite Things", I've take taken a spin off of that and devoted a section of my blog to things that make me scratch my head and go "well that's/it/he's/she's stupid"

Poor dog park etiquette
Molly and I go to the dog park daily. In that time I have noticed some major PITA occurrences:
1.If you are afraid of dogs, dog parks might not be the place for you
2. To expect another dog to not want to play with your ball is foolish. Dogs love balls, dogs chase balls, dogs do not discriminate against balls
3. Dogs bark-to expect otherwise makes you an idiot

Bicyclists
1.You should stop at a stop sign and look both ways before you continue (thank you Officer Safety).
2.Riding and weaving between car lanes can lead to accidents and death (your death) stay in the bike lane.
3.Unless you are under the age of 10, don't ride on the sidewalk.
4.If your dog is talented enough to run next to you while you are riding your bike, bravo. Do not take them out on major streets and violate the rules of the road
5.Talking on your cell phone, smoking a cigarette, and riding your bike at the same time is not a talent I wish to see while you are weaving in and out of traffic.



No comments:

Post a Comment